Limits Applied in Catalogue Purchases of Public Institutions and Organizations Have Been Increased
Some arrangements have been made in order to make the processes applied in the delivery of goods and services, which are within the scope of our Directorate General’s field of activity, to public institutions and organizations more effective and efficient. With these regulations, effective from 15.09.2022;
The direct order limit for the demands to be made from a single company for the materials offered for sale on the DMO E-Sales Portal within the scope of the purchasing agreements for open sales has been increased from 800,000 TL to 2,000,000 TL.
In this framework, the demands between 2,000,001 TL and 8,000,000 TL will be met by restricted procedure, and the demands over 8,000,000 TL will be met through tenders within the scope of the DMO Procurement Regulation.
The demands to be made from a single company or as a single brand for the products included in the Operating Systems (excluding the PC Operating System Software Package) breakdown of up to 4,000,000 TL, with all responsibility belonging to the public institution and organization that made the request, , taking into account the discounts depending on the amount given in (Annex-1) among the catalogue products sold by the Office,
Requests up to 4,000,000 TL can be met, provided that it is limited to 1 (one) piece, for
- Products with UTS registration from medical devices whose OKAS (Common Public Procurement Dictionary) code starts with “33”,
- Laboratory, Optical and Precision Equipment, starting with OKAS code “38”,
- Industrial Machines, General and Special Purpose Machines, starting with OKAS code “42”.
APPENDIX-1 General Catalogue Amount Discount Table
APPENDIX-2 SME Catalogue Amount Discount Table
APPENDIX-3 Techno Catalogue Amount Discount Table
In miscellaneous procurement; Miscellaneous purchase requests by public institutions and organizations in need for a single brand or a single company, whose approximate cost does not exceed 300,000 TL, may be met with all responsibility belonging to the institution or organization in need.
However, the limit of 300,000 TL is not applied in the following cases:
1) Information products, office machinery and equipment, medical devices and equipment, cleaning products, kitchen equipment, sports shoes, sports equipment, sports clothes, and tires for vehicles and construction machinery can be met, provided that the public institutions and organizations in need specify at least three brands, through open procedure between the companies offering the brands requested, based on the technical specification to be prepared or brand/model. The requests for original or equivalent toner to be used in printers and photocopies can be met through open procedure between the companies offering the brand requested by the institution in need.
2) In Software (such as Security Software, Update Software, Antivirus Software, Backup Software, Virtualization Software, Enterprise Licenses within Bulk Supply, Network Optimization Software, Reporting Software, Computer Aided Technical Drawing Software), IT products, office machines and equipment, and medical devices and equipment procurement, upon the requests to be made as a single brand by public institutions and organizations by stating the detailed justification such as the quality of the requested goods, internal and external technical support, maintenance cost, parts compatibility, ease of use, homogeneity of the machinery/equipment park or the impossibility of preparing technical specifications, on condition that the justification is deemed appropriate by the Directorate General, the requests within this scope can be met through open procedure between the companies offering the requested brand.
3) In the event that the products within the scope of Healthcare Products Market Agreements are requested by the affiliated institutions and organizations of the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in need; DMO Directorate General is authorized to meet the demand through tender among the existing companies if there are more than one company that can meet this product within the scope of the Healthcare Products Market as of the date of request, or through negotitation procedure if there is only one company.
4) The Directorate General is authorized to meet the products not included within the scope of Healthcare Products Market Agreements through negotitation procedure in case of demand by the affiliated institutions and organizations of the Ministry of Health within the context of the Procurement Cooperation Protocol and in case of any of the situations listed in the second paragraph of Article 22, titled “Negotiation Procedure”, of DMO Procurement Regulation.
Vehicle, construction equipment and attachments and superstructure vehicle demands of public institutions and organizations are not subject to the 300,000 TL limitation.